Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Big William

My sweet baby William is a big guy! We went for his two month check up last week, and he was 15 lbs 3 ounces and 24 inches long. He is in the 97% in height, 90% in weight and 75% head size. He is a big growing boy for sure. He had his first set of shots, and he was not happy about them. The nurse told me that she couldn't use the newborn needles due to the weight limit being 13lbs. Poor baby had to have the big shots. He cried so hard - it absolutely broke my heart.
William is the sweetest baby ever. He loves to smile and laugh at James, Caroline and me. He tries to "talk" to us and interact with us. He sleeps well, eats well and plays well. He is such a wonderful addition to our family. I couldn't be any more thrilled with my little man. He melts my heart in ways I never knew possible. I stare into his beautiful navy blue eyes and wonder what he will look like and be like. I think about the wonderful life journey I get to share with him. He is such a gift.








No comments: