Wednesday, July 25, 2012

William Turns One!!

My sweet William turned one!  This has been an amazing year, and I feel so blessed to have William in my life.  We wanted to celebrate my big boy, so we had a few parties with friends and family.  Saturday, July 14 we went to POPS in Arcadia to celebrate with Anne Braden, Max, Tina, Jae, Ava, Vaness, Jase, Cheryl, Roberta, Jeff, Blaise and Brynn.  We had a great dinner, had cake, opened gifts, and played in their back yard area.  We had such a great night with our friends and family.  William had a great time digging in to his birthday cake and clapping for himself when everyone sang "Happy Birthday."  We got up early Sunday morning and drove to Jellystone at Lake Eufala with Jase, Anne Braden and Max for a fun day.  After we got back home, Nana, Grandpa, Grandma Sexton, Aunt Lori, Uncle Jeremy, Aunt Heather and Nick all came over for pizza and cake.  William had so much fun opening all of his presents.  It was a wonderful weekend.  I can't wait for all the birthdays to come.  William is the most special little boy, and I love him as big as the sky.









No comments: