Monday, January 14, 2013

Liney Lu Is A Reality

For the past few months, I have been working on designs, fabrics, patterns, etc. for our new children's smocked clothing line, Liney Lu.  It has been lots of fun, but it has also been hard work.  I am so proud of every single design that we have created for this private label.  All of my hard work is starting to pay off.  We started selling Liney Lu this weekend from our online store Smock It To Me, and it appears that everyone else loves the designs as much as I do.  The items are selling fast, and people are responding with lots of positive feedback!  I am thrilled.  It is a wonderful feeling to have my hard work pay off.  I will keep everyone up to date on all the good things to come, and I will post updates on Caroline and William soon!

No comments: