Friday, October 25, 2013

Fall is Here!

Once again, it has been way too long since my last post!  We have had a fun and busy fall. Caroline started Pre-K as an Oakdale Rocket and rode on a real school bus for the very first time!  I can not believe my little Caroline has started at her "big girl" school.  Time is going too fast. 

 
 
 
Caroline took part in the Oakdale Rocket Run this year on October 9, 2013.  Caroline and Momma ran 1/2 mile loop, and Caroline came in 2nd place!!!  She was so excited, and we were are so proud of her.  Today she received her trophy at school.  She was so adorable getting up to receive her huge trophy.  She was so proud, and so was I.  Anne Braden, Max and Anna all came to Ms. Beaty's room to watch the presentation, which thrilled Caroline to death.  This was such a special day for Caroline.  What great memories she is already making at Oakdale.
 




William had one of the best days of his life when we went to the Railroad Museum for Thomas' Day Out.  He rode on Thomas, played in a room full of train tables, and played outside on the gorgeous day.  Caroline had a blast, too.  She had her own special moment when she went on stage to sing on the performance stage.  She was called as a volunteer and was asked to sing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." My girl loves to sing and loves to put on a show - obviously, this thrilled her to death.  I have to admit that I got all teary eyed watching my sweet girl on stage singing.  I was so proud of her.  I am beyond blessed to have two special, kind, and wonderful children.  They are each so amazing.  We had a wonderful day.








No comments: